What We Offer Families, Organizations and Employers
We provide services, education and training to people looking to reach across generations and nurture all types of family situations, as well as professionals who work with older adults. The facilitated meeting is designed to address the specific needs and concerns of people as they grow older, and confront age-related decisions for themselves and their loved ones.
- Coordinating and facilitating Family Conversations meetings
- Presentations to housing facilities, agencies, conferences, and organizations
- Workshops to train people to coordinate and facilitate family meetings
- Consultations to help you develop your own Family Conversations program
Our coordinators and facilitators have worked in the fields of conflict resolution, social work, aging, counseling, and Family Group Decision Making. We bring more than 30 years of experience working with adults, children and families to help you and your loved ones reach agreements.
Who can benefit from using this process?
- Older adults, retirees, seniors
- Adult children with aging parents or other relatives
- Grandparents raising grandchildren
- Professionals work with families:
- Social services agencies
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement communities
- Hospice organizations
- Mental health centers
- HMOs and other medical facilities
- Churches, synagogues and other faith communities
- Veterans Administration hospitals and homes
- Employers and employees
- Senior financial advisors
- Elder Law attorneys
- Financial planners